talking to people about my obsessions pretending im just a casual fan
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you tagged them
1. What are your favorite TV shows? SPN, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Shingeki no Kyojin.. uh..Star Trek. Strictly TOS tho.
2. Is there anything you collect? Owls and teapots. Also sheep.
3. What is your biggest goal in life? To visit as many countries as humanly possible.
4. Do you have a favorite piece of fanfiction? WHY YES I DO. I have many.
5. Who are your favorite characters from any series? EREN JAEGER. Levi Ackerman (wow that’s so weird to type), Jim Kirk, Bones, Emma,
6. What is your favorite type of music? The kind with a beat, really. I love it allllll.
7. Do you have any tattoos? I have 4 and more in the plotting process.
8. Any bad habits that you have? (smoking, addictions, etc) I smoke and I sometimes bite my nails.
9. Where are you from? Born & lived in Germany for a tiny bit, but ~technically~ I’m from Oklahoma.
10. How would your friends describe you? I have no idea. Loud, crazy, unpredictably predictable?, loyal, funny? obsessed with all things France?
11. Favorite movie of all time? THERE IS NO WAY I CAN ANSWER THIS, YOU ASSHOLE.
(i’m too tired and lazy to think up questions right now.. so maybe I’ll do that bit later.)
People criticizing TFIOS because Gus sounds pretentious???
that was the point???
like literally at his fake funeral his best friend talks about how fucking pretentious he is and how annoying it was???
It was one of his character flaws? He was deliberately written that way?
You’re not being clever or critical by pointing it out, you are literally stating a fact about the novel that the author deliberately wrote
this isn’t going to work
what it is like to have a squad of teenagers.
if you see me laughing while texting there’s a 99.9% chance i’m laughing at a text message i sent because i’m equal parts vain and hilarious
"Erwin doesn’t blaze."
Shingeki no Kyojin Actor!AU~
AS POWER RANGEEEEEERS! IT’S MORPHIN TIME!
Jack is hardcore as fuck
scare me like one of your french girls
For money money, the most interesting thing about this confrontation is how completely it inverts the final scenes of a typical Disney film. In most cases, the hero is physically and/or supernaturally outmatched, and triumphs through determination and ingenuity; here, the villain spends the the whole fight running scared, while the protagonist casually no-sells everything that’s thrown at him. And there’s no ironic Disney Death keeping the protagonist’s hands clean, either. Jack just straight-up murders Oogie with malice aforethought while Oogie is running away - and by having Santa Claus himself strike the final blow, the film legitimises Jack’s killing of Oogie as the morally correct course of action.
You don’t fuck around with the motherfucking pumpkin king